Jordan Marchewka is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ with a passion for helping individuals & families achieve their unique financial objectives. He enjoys having strategic discussions with his clients to help implement their plans effectively.
Outside of the office, Jordan enjoys spending time with his wife and two children. They attend The Bridge Church in Portage, Michigan where Jordan serves on the Finance Team. In his spare time, Jordan enjoys running and has competed in many events such as the Boston Marathon and 100-mile ultramarathons.
- BA in Economics & Management – Albion College
- MBA with Finance Concentration – Spring Arbor University
- Certified Financial Planner ™ (CFP ®)
- Accredited Portfolio Manager Advisor SM (APMA ®)
- Holds the Series 7, 66, 24, 52, & 53
- Licensed in Life, Health & Variable Annuities
- Prior to HFG – 10+ years of experience between a Big 4 Accounting Firm and a Fortune 500 Corporation
Neither Osaic Wealth, Inc. nor its representatives provide tax or legal advice. Please consult with your tax or legal professional.